The project will deliver a comprehensive framework of work packages and activities in order to improve the visibility of EC-funded projects and results towards a wide audience. The framework has been designed to further enhance the reputation of the EC itself, placing it firmly at the centre of Europe’s quest for scientific discovery.
Accordingly, the project is structured into 6 work packages, divided by two major activity areas, Support/Core Activities and Project Management & Dissemination Activities, each of them delivering an important component of the framework.
Project Management & Dissemination WPs
- WP1 - Project management
- WP6 - Project dissemination, Exploitation and Sustainability
- WP2 - Screening & Mining of EU-funded inclusive, innovative and reflective societies projects
- WP3 - Fostering dialogue cooperation among key socio-economic stakeholders
- WP4 – Valorisation Methodology for inclusive, innovative and reflective societies research
- WP5 - Advanced Communication Services to on-going inclusive, innovative and reflective societies projects